Wild in Art is the UK’s leading creative producer of spectacular, mass-appeal public art events, which bring together business and creative sectors with schools and local communities through the creation of citywide trails of uniquely painted sculptures.
From crashes of rhinos in Sydney to parliaments of owls in Birmingham, BookBenches in London and Commonwealth Games Clyde mascots in Glasgow, Wild in Art events have animated cities and enthralled people the world over.
Since 2008 their events have:
- Attracted over 6 million additional visitors to host cities and towns in Africa, Australia, Brazil and the UK
- Gained over £25m worth of media coverage
- Contributed £1.2m to local creative communities
- Enabled over £8m to be raised for charitable causes
- Engaged over 80,000 young people in creative programmes